If your business uses various types of vehicles, service vans, or trucks, you should consider using vehicle wraps for advertising purposes. These are extremely effective, long lasting, and provide an excellent return on investment. When you start to look, you will find that there is a variety of vehicle wraps available on the market. You can choose between full-color wraps or decals, which are partial wraps.
Difference Between Decals And Full Vehicle Wraps
Look at the main differences between decals and full vehicle wraps:
- Vehicle Decal– Decals are smaller sections used to wrap about 25% to 70% of a vehicle. Spot graphics are a good way to create the look you want without covering the entire car. For example, you can use decals for the best effect on areas such as the roof, hood, or doors of the vehicles. You may add your company logo, name, tag line, or other information.
- Full Vehicle Wrap– These wraps cover the entire car. You have the option to print the kind of graphics you want. Make sure to include your tagline and logo, as well as product and service related information. Depending on the vehicle size, shape, make, and model, you can have expansive surfaces to work on to display your brand message. These vinyl wraps also provide an excellent return on investment, but cost a little more than the partial decals as they cover the entire vehicle.
Considerations When Choosing Between Full and Partial Vehicle Wrap
Now that you understand how decals and full vehicle wraps differ from each other, here is a look at how you can determine which one would work best for you:
- If the overall paint of your vehicle is in good condition, but you want to advertise your brand on these surfaces, you can consider using decals.
- On the other hand, if you feel that the vehicle’s look will be improved with a full wrap, that is what you should opt for. It will also give you a larger surface to work on and display the information you want.
- If the products, your company logo, etc., are of the same color as the car color, you can use decals. However, if you feel that there is a color clash, it is better to opt for a full vehicle wrap.
For the best vehicle wraps and vehicle decals, feel free to contact us, and our team will help you with design ideas and all the information you need.